A Fresh Coat of Wait

On Tuesday my husband was told he would be on call from home for 2 weeks. When I found out I went to Home Depot to get paint and supplies. Him being home equaled the start of a project, painting our master bathroom. A project I was planning on taking on this summer, but hey we have time now so why wait.

Sunday night the bathroom revamp was over, we sat on the coach to watch a movie and it hit me.....a complete chest restricting panic attack. Now what? What next? I sat with all the thoughts, all the feelings, all the emotions, in all the silence as the movie played on.

Today I woke up realizing that the bathroom might be done (other then décor because I can't make a Hobby Lobby run) but that what I have now is a fresh coat of wait. Waiting not knowing any of the answers. Waiting not knowing when life will start to look more normal again. Waiting not knowing how much more things might change before they get better. Wait is what we have. And none of us know, none of us have the answer. So, I sit here just waiting for the wait to dry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World Is Still Out There

Super Mom vs Anxiety Mom