It Has Been A Long Time

It has been a long time since I came to this space to share. Now, like many people, I have time to return and a reason to reflect. We are in a time of so many unknowns. 30 days ago I did not know the term social distancing. 30 days ago I was preparing for trips, vacations, school programs, dance competitions ……. life. And now I have time. I have Team Whitaker (what I started calling my little family a while back) and I have my own daily experiences through this new normal that I will share. I don't have the answers and for the first time in my life I don't even have a plan and that scares the crap out of me.

So more to follow but first-
  • Your kids are a gift, do not complain about having to spend time with them. It is not funny or cute.
  • Being on lock down with your partner is not like honeymoon, we all get it. Not having your norm is hard but feel blessed to have someone to share it with.
  •  Stop sharing things on social media that we can all see in the news for ourselves. Chicken little, we get it, the sky is falling! 

Note - I know my views might not be popular but they are mine and you can choose to not read them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World Is Still Out There

A Fresh Coat of Wait

Super Mom vs Anxiety Mom